Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (also known simply as Turner) is an American media conglomerate that is a division of Time Warner and manages the collection of cable television networks and properties initiated or acquired by Ted Turner. The company was founded in 1970, and merged with Time Warner on October 10, 1996. It now operates as a semi-autonomous unit of Time Warner.
The company's assets include CNN, HLN, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Boomerang and TruTV.
|Boomerang||Cartoon Network||Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer||Warner Bros. Animation|
2021/06/23 23:25- -
- Meet the Women On the US Olympic Swim Team TeamUSA.org...
2021/06/23 22:09- -
- History of Walt Disney World Part 3: Hollywood Studios Pirates and Princesses...
2021/06/23 16:01- -
- LIVE UPDATES: COVID-19 pandemic CNN Philippines...
2021/06/23 12:59- -
- Global Esports Market Has Revealed Immense Growth with Key Players – ctivision Blizzard (US), FACEIT (UK), Nintendo (Japan), Gfinity (UK), Turner Broadcasting System (US), CJ Corporation (South Korea)...
2021/06/22 07:36- -
- Electronic Sports (eSports) Market Report 2021 by Top Key Players: Tencent, GungHo Online Entertainment, Rovio Entertainment, KaBuM, Turner Broadcasting System, FACEIT – The ERX News The ERX News...
|Add To Database|
This is a wiki, a website that anyone, including you, can edit. Go ahead, try it out! Use the buttons below to create your first episode and character pages.
Create an article about an episode by typing the title below:
Create an article about a character by typing the title below:
Create an article about a whole season by typing the title below: