Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (also known simply as Turner) is an American media conglomerate that is a division of Time Warner and manages the collection of cable television networks and properties initiated or acquired by Ted Turner. The company was founded in 1970, and merged with Time Warner on October 10, 1996. It now operates as a semi-autonomous unit of Time Warner.
The company's assets include CNN, HLN, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Boomerang and TruTV.
|Boomerang||Cartoon Network||Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer||Warner Bros. Animation|
2022/01/17 14:19- -
- WarnerMedia Italy, Spain & Portugal Boss Barbara Salabè To Step Down After A Decade Deadline...
2022/01/17 14:00- -
- Hammerin' Hank Aaron was one of baseball's all time greats Therogersvillereview...
2022/01/17 00:06- -
- A rebranded WABE aims to better serve Atlanta region SaportaReport...
2022/01/15 03:03- -
- Augsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt Draw Bleacher Report...
2021/12/30 08:00- -
- Why is AEW moving to TBS? Sportskeeda...
|Add To Database|
This is a wiki, a website that anyone, including you, can edit. Go ahead, try it out! Use the buttons below to create your first episode and character pages.
Create an article about an episode by typing the title below:
Create an article about a character by typing the title below:
Create an article about a whole season by typing the title below: